Thursday, September 25, 2008

I smile politely at you, you stare politely right on through



I've got a chance to do it twice this week!! Update bloggie i mean. So, I've turned 17 this week..
and boy what a great week it has been. Seriously, God, when you read this I want to say a big thank you for placing me here in Methodist College. I'd rather be nowhere else.



On Monday late night, I was watching
Hamlet with Pj on lappie. When clock struck 12...I got birthday messages from those precious ones. :) So moving. And thinking about it now glad that I got to spend yet another year being older with Pj though all we've been through last year.In college on Tuesday was pretty cool too. Regina sang me the birthday song, on the top of her lungs from the other side of the corridor. Completely embarrassed herself (and Regina if you read this, (I KNOW YOU WILL), it was well worth it). Then Cf had a meeting. Just before the meeting started Rachel announced it was my birthday. Then Alithea came marching in with a slice of cake with a cute little candle on it. Blew the candle, then Chip and David redecorated my face with the cake. Then at night pula went out dinner with Chelle, Zoo and Pj. Eat until can explode man.
The beautiful cake of Cf after being smashed on my beautiful face :)




Then Wednesday came, like any other day. After Maths had one hour free period. So I went to the library...then suddenly Ian and Jon came to me.

Ian:Eh, CJ, Shasha and Kesh are fighting downstairs!!

Me:What.....Where??

Ian:In the canteen,I just got a phone call. Let's go, fast!

Me: Dude, I think we should just leave them alone

Ian:No, lets go down, I'm going now

So, due to the overwhelming pressure I followed... when I reached the canteen....pretty much everyone from Gamma was there...suddenly Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to CJ, happy birthday to you. I was stunned to the bone, heart still beating fast in worry of watching Shasha beating Kesh up. But................. Can cry man. So touched. Effort was made. Screw ups like me don't expect efforts to be made. The cake was super yummy. Managed to feed everyone and more. And obviously, Jas had to redecorate my face AGAIN with the cake!

After the surprise, lala-giler posers!!



I'm chatting with my cousin Nick now. Miss that guy la. He too just turned a year older. My mom and Dad too. Jeremiah September Babies. Ooooh yea!! Cf sleepover tomorrow. I'm exited.

Clumsy me broke a couple of eggs and didn't know how to clean in....so i took pictures and asked Jas how to clean it instead!!

He continues to keep me close to Him. When i stumble, He catches me. When I wouldn't listen He'll come knocking. I'm still in awe. I love him cause He first loved the pain I was.

You stood before my failure

Carried the Cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

That's all I've got to say now. Love you guys la... Love LOVE LOVE LOVE. =)

Some of the gifts I got. A poem on the awesomeness of creation, a chain that screams unique, a bracelet that clings close to me.







No comments: