Monday, October 6, 2008

8

It's 1 a.m. Monday morning and I'm still not in Kl. Guess I'm missing a couple of classes tomorrow. Don't really have anything to blog about. Heard of the book and movie called "7"?? Just remembered reading it. 7 refers to the 7 'deadly' sins set by the vatican. Well I think there should be 8, an extra one. I've set it in it's original form , Latin.

1) Luxuria (Lust)



2) Gula (Gluttony)




3)Acedia (Sloth)




4)Ira (Wrath)




5)Invidia (Envy)




6)Superbia (Pride)




7)Avatritia (Greed)




8)Combinare tibi with optimus femineus amica (I'm not translating this one)



Cf sleep over was good again. Bonds with the new ones were formed. And to think i always made an assumption Elizabeth was quiet. Regina's last sleep over. Oh well...good times spent. :)






I'm not going to repeat how much i love these guys. But, I love this guys.


It's really blur but my little b'day suprise. Cake smash!

No comments: