Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crash

Update time! I'm back in Malacca right now. Wind blowing not-so-well today. Great things happened this week such as...

-Me getting locked out of my bedroom
Ended up having to sleein the hall, with the balcony door opened so I don't get a heatstroke. A couple of t-shirts as my pillow and a towel as my blanket. Woke up with a neck and back ache.

-Got a good talking session by Mr. Micheal
For my irresponsibility. Purely my fault.

Oh well. But this week was a week of fun and learning as well cause...

-I just came back from jamming with Nelly in Church. He's written something new and so have I. We shared the songs. I really miss creating music :( ... lacking it in KL.

-Alex,my 23 year old ex-housemate just came back from Sibu. Yup... Alex called me at 0030 hrs Friday " Eh Calvin, I'm outside the condo, can open for me". I was sleeping but got him in. His hair is longer then Zoo's hair now. Then he was in the college library with me he just got his A-lvl result so i asked him what he got. AABB, that was what he said. That's really good results btw. Then he passed me his result slip......then....."DUDE!!!", i screamed.... "The B's you go are just 3 and 9 marks from an A!!"
Alex eyes opened the size of balloons...snatched the results from me..."Oh man!!! Shit!" haha.... I miss Alex's blurness or Ignorance you may say. Guess there's gonna be more back breaking, break dancing and shuffling around the place now.

-AND THE MOST EXPERIENCING THING THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK- I was given the opportunity to share in CF with Elizabeth. The title was "In Tune, Acceptance and Respond" It was about accepting and not judging the so-called-weirdos of this world. I was so so stressed at first...but with the committee and Vanessa there for me, they helped. And got some Power Point help form Alithea Darling and Rachel. I stand in awe of my God as He keeps blessing me with the people around me. :)

-I've finally gotten the hang on Minesweeper. Yea! But now i crave for a rubix cube.

I'm going to have to go to HELP this week to get some books. Hopefully I don't loose myself on the way there..


And oooh!! I really want to thank God for giving wisdom to those who created this tool of art...




No... Gillette didn't pay me to say this but seriously....this thing is a must have for everyone. Man of course.

So before I end, I want to share something that someone very "different" told me in a very "different" place at 4. a.m. in the morning. Just a 6 word phrase....

"Joy is the absence of sadness"

Toodles for now...


No comments: