Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kena- TAG!













Kah Yun tagged me a million years ago....and I've fianally got it.(Thanks man)...

::instructions::
Never see the questions before you arrange the names - all mentioned below are TAGGED!

1. Caryn


2. Mel


3. Jinho


4. Pj


5. Regina



1.How did you meet 1?
Last year, She was TRYING to fix a guitar string....in a very entertaining manner

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1?
9

3. How long have you known 4?
Since I was 10.

4. How do you know number 3?
Back when I was in Sabah, small guy, constantly surrounded by girls. Then he invited me to his church. Turned out to be a pastor's kid.

5. Where's 5?
In the toilet, plaing city blocks!! hehe

6. A fact about number 1?
Klutzy, Kool, K-attractive

7. Who is 4 going out with?
Possibly 4 women!! haha no la... faithful guy.

8. What does 1 do for a living?
Soon, she'll be teaching people to walk or injecting some BIG AMERICANS BUTTS

9. Would you live with number 3?
I don't lean that way

10. What do you like about number 2?
" Aiyoh, how? I dunno, Tsk" =)

11. Do you miss number 5?
I'm accurate in my aiming, i hardly miss. *lame-ness?*

12. Would you make out with number 4?
It's official, the person who created this tag loves man to man action

13. What's your opinion on number 2?
Hmmm, thankful and grATEful she's there

14. What's your favourite memory with number 5?
Camp! When she protected me from a giant-angry-man eating (lebih) wasp, which was atttracted to my flowery shorts.

15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Be amazed at a lovely long-distance relationship

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Yup, tons.

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
Nope. But I've slapped 2. HAHA

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
Back in those days, yes. Not any longer.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Pj.
20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
Cannot, Caryn likes rich old men ONLY.

21. How often do you talk to 1?
When we both come 0n-9 inspite of the 11 hour difference in time zone, not that often

22. What about 2?
Reasonable amount.

24. Would you go on a date with number 5?
Why not? She pays though. muahaha

25. Do you dream about number 2?
*lol-ness*

26. What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget?
Some things are best not said in blogs....

27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets?
Erm... road crossing incident?? haha...gotta ask her

28. What's 3's hobby?
Nerding, drums??

1 comment:

ry said...

okay so you tag me.

lazy la wei.

hehehehe.

=)