Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day of being real

Hey hey! Yesterday I had to go get some past years from HELP COLLEGE and boy was it full of mis-haps! This is usually what happens when PJ and I plan to do something.....

Started we were walking to central to get a cab. Then I kinda realised that it was already 5.30, peak hour to get a cab. Shouldn't have left so late. CJ'S FAULT.Somehow we decided to take a LRT to Bangsar station first, PJ says that was the way to HELP. Then after waiting for a cab in bangsar lrt for like 20 minutes..... he remembered that he didnt pass bangsar LRT the last time and we were going in the wrong direction. PJ'S FAULT.

Somehow we finally managed to get a cab...the driver had a very runny nose and kept asking me whether I was Indian. If he could see my appetite I bet he wouldn't doubt I was Indian. :) Then the driver asked which HELP(there are 2 campuses) Pj pointed to the wrong one. Ended up having to make a u-turn. PJ'S Fault.Finally after making it to the RIGHT HELP, we got the books and decided to go back. Then it started raining heavily. NO ONE'S FAULT.

Pj finally caught a cab to go back....and the driver asked how much are we willing to pay.... see, I can't live without a bargain...so I told PJ to say 5 bucks first. The driver ended up cursing PJ in mandarin...something about asking him to go ****************** his mom. CJ'S fault. Then somehow miraculously a bus came along....stopped it. and PJ had no change!! The bus driver wouldn't move till he gave the change. So I had to give him a very beautifully folded 1 buck that Mei Ling gave me, something that I have been keeping in my wallet. PJ'S Fault.


SO, the bus was moving and when it stopped I asked PJ to get out. TURNS out we weren't close to the destination yet.... so ended up having to walk in the rain. CJ'S FAULT. Then when I got home I realised i forgot to get the Marking Schemes...CJ'S Fault

And now to count the scores.... Pj screws up thrice and Cj screws up 4 times!!! Turns out, was the bigger ass of the day.

But wait there's more....we were in KL Central Guardian store and I wanted to pick out something to buy right in front of the cashier....but i was carrying a bunch of textbooks. So I shoved it to PJ.... and this is what happened

Pj:Do I look like your concubine ar?
Cj-.... Why cant u just carry it?
Pj-It's heavy!
Cj- Argh (Grabs the books and places it on the cashier's counter, now the cashier was staring at us, trying to control her laughter)
Pj-See!
Cj-Dude!! Do we have to make a scene everywhere we go?
Pj-This is what happens!

Then as we were walking back I wrote my name on the vapour that formed on Public Bank's glass....and Pj had to add to it. So now it says.... "CJ is a cat". Then I wrote someone else's name on another glass piece he added to it so now it says " *Someone* is a whore."

Yeap so that's a typical Sneah, Jeremiah outing.

When we came back, Alex tutored us on Chemistry, and we tutored him on how to say Hi to a random person! haha.


But beyond all the happenings of yesterday....PJ and I learnt tpo appreciate Methodist College more as we were walking in Help. Life there, in the words of PJ....seem so animated and un-real. It's like, you live the way you live there cause thats how ur suppose to live there. I hope you get that statement.

Just this all for now guys.... got Chemistry class now!

tata!



1 comment: