Thursday, September 11, 2008

Grains of Sand...

Sunset.
Yea!! I've figured out how to use a little more of blogger. Funk'ed it up a little. Caryn showed me how. *3 cheers for cow-girl*. So since I came back, I've noticed one thing around here--The beach is shrinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously man, the smart developers are reclaiming the sea now. AND at a very fast pace. I remember at one time the community around the area planned for a protest. In the end, like 10 people turned up. Not much of a protest huh. It still made it to the newspapers though, the 16th page or something
Blackie is such a poser!
ACTUALLY, I DO NOT have the right to be complaining now...cause I myself am living on reclaimed land. Still, its not like my complaining is gonna stop the work. So, I was walking by the beach yesterday evening with Blackie and took some time to appreciate it while it's still there. Who knows what may happen to it the next time I come back.I took some pictures... Something I should have done a long time ago. Been living here for 10 years now, and its the first time I'm taking pictures. Talk about appreciation.
Politicians would do their campaigning anywhere! Even on a tree by the coastline.

Living here, by the beach has it's ups but BUT it's downs too. For instance, everyone who lives around here are senior. VERY SENIOR. Most of them are retired....so they don't go to work. Just stay at home all day, gardening, hanging at the beach, play with their dogs, have tea. Why is that a problem to me...WELL cause that means I've got not many people, MY AGE to hang out with. Cause everyone here who has kids, their kids are probably around 30 already. And...the city is not easy to get to if you cant drive. Unlike KL, where I could hop on the million type of rails to get to a million malls. Unless, of course I was rich enough to buy a boat and use the sea to get where I want. Haha...anyway enjoy the pictures...Yup, some people around here actually have boats. In the distance is an island. No one lives there now, wanna go there some day. An island to myself!! Sexy.
The horizon. And THE WORKS OF THE BAD ONES RECLAIMING THE SEA :(
This tree is all over the beach..I've no Idea what it's called but its seeds look like Little DURIANS. Pretty Awesome.
HAHA...the picture speaks for itself. But if the buaya is hungry...i doubt it "tidak akan bertindak ganas"
BABY BUAYA!!!!! yea rite...those are Mud Skippers.Impossible to catch .
Since boats have number plates, I wonder whether they get summoned if they park on a yellow line.
Horses running wild around. That mom horse kept staring at me. Dont worry...I'm not a horse-eater!
Cowboys! The one on the left is a pony btw. She found a fish. Dead one. Almost ate it. eww
Water, earth, sky,Fire.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

dude! Love the posts!! Lots of pictures le! captures the moment well haha! Thanks for the visit! OF COZ I AM A LUNKHEAD FAN! =P