Sunday, September 21, 2008


Anora's work of art. It's called "The Statue Of Liberty Reaching Out"

Today
is a week since my last post. I went home yesterday, expecting her to come running at me, barking madly, craving for a belly rub....instead this is what i saw.



See, she just got spayed. ARGH! My dad sent her to the vet on Tuesday apparently. And i didn't
know till yesterday. I mean seriously.... why spay a domesticated dog??? It's really very pissing off to see Blackie so sick and in pain. She can't even stand properly. And not to mention that really ugly stitch by her side where her ONCE FUNCTIONAL organs were. SAD SAD.

Ok, now that I'm done ranting to bloggie I feel much better. Ooooh and I found out that Blackie is actually around 4 years old from the Vet. Kinda old huh but another good 10 years to be spent with her.


So. the happenings this week. Daniel left for Scotland to study Medicine. He spent his last few days in Malaysia in here with his dad. And on Wednesday, when he had to leave it was just dreadful. I could see a tear in his eye as well. He left me a gift in my room. Mannn....Daniel knew me like a brother would. Staying in the same apartment with him for 6 months was good. He's a little insane (throwing water balloons filled with concentrated ammonia from the 15 floor) but boy was he hard working. He got a JPA and Shell scholarship. Rejected both. haha. I bet he's having fun in Aberdeen now...he told me he already has a friend there. A pretty girl from Manchester. Good for him. :) Cant wait to see him as a doctor. He'll probably discover a way to cure AIDS or smtg. Prusho left for the UK as well....but for Kent. Actuarial Science. I remember that many looked down on him saying he'd never make the grades. TO THOSE PEOPLE: His flight was 9 pm last night.



Another thing this week, Reena's party. It was pretty fun. The girls were actually pretty good at planning especially for such a short period notice. One of the girls sang her a song. It could move anyone to tears. ooh and there was this really big cake one of her friends surprised her with. It was a huge number 18 shaped cake. And it was yummy. Jo came back for the party, it was nice catching up with her. She hasn't changed a bit. =)



Cf new committee came in this week as well. Now we have Kah Yun, Jessica, Elizabeth, Steven and Zoo on the committee. Cant wait for sleep over this weekend. Regina and Wen Shan retired. IT'S SO SAD. And besides I have not gotten back at Regina. Miss Melalyn shared for the last CF. She reminds me of Annete from D'NA in a lot of ways. Makes us think on the way we look at things.


(Guess which one I live at?)



That's all for now.





So when hard times have found you
And your fears surround you
Wrap my love around you, You’re never alone.




No comments: