Saturday, September 13, 2008

Deciphering Me

I have this thing about blogging twice on the same day. I guess every1 does. But I can't sleeeeeeeeeep.... so besides chatting to those faithful people constantly on-9 on Windows Live here I am again.




Today I met Kingsley, he used to be the band drummer. And he told me I seem so different now, as in a very quiet aura with me. People have been saying that to me lately. I'm not some emo-case.Seriously I AM NOT. Lol...Joanna even gave me a letter saying "I know you've been feeling down since Caryn and Jo left but things will be better soon". HAHAHA..... Seriously la...nothings up.

I was chatting with Ruban today.....I remember him telling me that once upon a time I was so full of life, fat kid, jumping around on school tables and chairs and dropping them in the process. OOH AND I'VE GOT A DIRTY SECRET ABOUT RUBAN. He's not a DIE HARD BN SUPPORTER. tsk tsk. And his dad is a member of parliament. and and and i gotta speak to Ashy today. Fool just broke up. Messed up waste.Dennis is in KL now but havent met up yet. Pj and I were talking about meeting him. I miss those guys la. A lot. A LOT. A LOT.



Screamo Boy





Ok...I've just filled my blog with unnecessary information. And I'm still not sleepy. I've got a crave to watch Harry Potter now. LOL. So TO THE CD RACK!..toodles.


Ish...what a player....

No comments: