Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Caught in My Bubble



(thats a real rifle she's holding, it belongs to her mom!)

CONGRATULATIONS CJ! You've done it again!
pro·cras·ti·nate (pr-krst-nt, pr-)
v.
pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.


Honestly I really can sound busy, from the frequency of my blog updates. When I'm not. So the very unanswered questionssss....

-Hey cj, How are you doing?
-What you doing now cj?
-Where you heading next cj?


Well, I'm right here. Balik kampung aku. Malacca. Doing pretty much nothing. well almost. the guys are in scotts, having a blast. Syg is busy most of the time. Everyone else seems to be something or another. Actually,my only buddy here would be Shearl, who's really busy too. And before anyone takes to guessing, no I'M NOT DEPRESSED.

.After 18 months of living without a tv, I'm done watching Heroes, catching up on the Friends re-run (honestly, i think everyone feels the pain when Ross and Rachel get into a bump in their relationship) and me being me, I just have to watch Desperate Housewives.


And of course.....Medical based shows, that never ever get
cliché


-House
-Royal Pains
-Greys Anatomy
-Scrubs
-ER

ER would be the most realistic of them all, and of course the least fun. Sad eh?


Some of you guys would know this already, and it's a little to late to mention it here, especially since I just sent in my letter of resignation yesterday, I have a Job, and yes I'm quitting soon. I've been working for 3 months now, a barista in Coffee Bean. I've always found the beverage industry pretty sexy, bartenders, a barista would do fine. Untill you realise, you gotta wear an apron on the job. Making espresso is not as laid back as it sounds, but boy is it fun. My manager seems to be on a constant pms, and the fire died when I walked in on her (no details).

The other baristas....are.....ummm....make it short, gay. Which I'm totally cool with, so there's no testosterone tension around when an attractive customer walks in. Now thats laid back. Don't call me judgmental, I'm not assuming they're gay. I did have a hunch when i saw em putting on lip gloss before their shift, but I didnt say anything. (cause i have a very straight friend who does the same) (snail i hope ur reading this) The other barista is ridiculously handsome,and one day he introduced me to his boyfriend. AND THAT WAS HOW I KNEW HE WAS GAY. And this just proves Ray right.... "the best of em are always Gay"
And I enjoy working around this guys....they are so much nicer, soft spoken, considerate. Just like women minus the occasional bitch-fit.


Anyhoo, this post answers all but the last query, only because I myself have no idea what is is. And I'm dreading it.

Oh yes, I'm absolutely in love, with Coldplay. IF you take me to watch them live, IF you hand me Margaret, IF you give me an Absolute shot, then I MAY fall madly in love with you.



Check out this picture, a hotel painted that image on their smoking lounge ceiling, to make a statement. lol.




No comments: