Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sakit Hati Aku



SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i don't usually update so soon, but this time, like the post title..........SAKIT HATI AKU!!! and I really need to vent.

See, I lost my wallet. With my IC, ATM Cards, and "ahem". It had like 20 bucks inside, thank God. But the wallet its like 2 months old, and it was the most expensive thing a friend has ever given me. And it was so pretty. I lost it on the bus, pick pocket. First thing that I did when I realised it was lost...was call syg. Mostly out of guilt, cause she got it for me. She didn't sound too happy.

I was wrong, talking about it didn't make me feel any better about loosing it.



Lets talk about something else. hmmm............

thinking...

thinking...



ahhh........I've got one.

Well, this happenned somewhere earlier this year, back when I was still in college. I had this appointment with some manager to check out this gym in Taman Jaya. and I was told I could bring a friend, so obviously I got Pj.

We were in KL central, just walking out of McD, towards the LRT....when suddenly someone, held my arm. I turned around to see who it was, it was this girl, in her 20's, about 5'8, slender, skin the colour of latte, with a black tank top and fitting denims. I shot a look at Pj, he looked at me wide eyed, his eyes saying, Major Score. So there i was, 2 seconds in heaven, thinking she was gonna hit on me....when she gave me a cheeky smile and mutterred.....

Hot Girl: chip
Cj: huh?
Hot Girl: chip... Your chip!!
Cj: What??
Hot Girl:Your Chip!!
Pj: your zip! your zip!
Cj: Oh Shit!!


Then i realised,
she had a lisp, so everytime she wanted to say zip, it sounded like chip. So there I was, super malu-fied...and I pulled up my zip. And she had her bunch of friends behind her, giggling at the drama that just happened. I turned around and walked away fast, I couldn't even bring myself to thank her from saving me from further humilation

Well, since then i've TRIED to be more careful about my fly, checking it every few minutes just to make sure. And actually, thank the Lord i use an apron on the job, it avoids further humilation.


Speaking of humiliating moments, this is how the bear spells Motivational. lol

No comments: