Monday, November 23, 2009

Car Thick

Ah, another update. The only reason is....cause it's a brother's birthday, Kartik. thus, the title for those a lil on the slow side. ;)

HAPPY B'day!!! atototototototo
I'm gonna take this chance to thank you for always being there for us, though we're always teasing you about something or another. Trust me, when ur not there, those 2 tend to bully me more. And the only reason we call you "Giri" is because is sounds fun when u say it repeatedly really quick (you just tried it didnt you)

Look at the logo on his shirt.


I've heard about your latest Jactivities, and what more can I say but I TOLD YOU SO. Anyway, i still think someone with a mini bar is way cooler. And another thing, listen to Pj. He's less fun, but most of the time closer to the reality of things.

Enjoy your 18th man, you don't have to fake anymore ID's. I would say, good luck with the ladies, but you being you wouldn't need the luck.


He's always only liked the Desi type.




No comments: