Friday, October 23, 2009

Sha sha sha…..blablabla

Sha Flowerphone

I think you look really grumpy in the picture. It looks like ur talking on the flower stem instead of a phone.

Anyway, I have no idea what time it is in Bristol but you just turned legal here. so, Happy Birthday Li 
Sha !!

Ish! time flies, it was like yesterday when I met you, the pompous girl at Crab Island.  I still have no idea how we clicked, you being one of the first I met. And REALLY honestly, you are still too weird for me to understand.

My font here is green, cause I’m so jealous! You’re in Bristol! Everytime I read your blog, I go through 5 minutes of severe depression. And you just know how to rub it in with the beautiful scenery shots. Argh!! But I’m still happy for you, though I still can’t imagine you getting a job there. Unless, like you said, a librarian.

Anyway, I still owe you a reply letter, and we consider this post one k :) ? So you owe me one now (i cant believe we kept the letters going for more then a year now)

Wish you all the best in everything, law, publishing, Ed boy, cooking and being incredibly stuck up :)
(
btw, have you called PJ to apologise yet, he’s expecting it now you know, heh..)

                                                                                                                                                                       Lots of love, xoxo

No comments: