Sunday, January 25, 2009

Breaking the Silence

Hey hey people, Ive got my girlfwen back. Slowed down on the blogging cause she was in the hospital for 5 weeks, and cause of the exams. Honestly, i can't wait for this semester to really start. It's like closing your eyes, and opening it in half a year, and realising how much things have changed. With you, people.






My girlfwen :)






Zoo's 17th, finally



Aih, Ash just invited me to play for Metalfest Gig in Taylors. My first gig in kl, why am I not exited? Cause....it's on the 20th of Feb. Same day as OB. GREAT GREAT GREAT. I'm yet to tell him I can't.




Before it got chopped




After, cant believe we didnt have a picnic under that pretty tree. Ish



Something else that got chopped of during the holidays, my messy messy hair. Now it's neat and tidy.. sob.


It's the holidays now. And really, I dont know what to think. Should I go up to kl, should i stay here, where should i spend the next weekend? Oooh, Ash and I did go to MOS. Shasha,pj, den, brian came too. SO NICE, but i shall not blog about it. Wish I was a bouncer there. Or a DJ, better. I'm listening to telepopmusic now, courtesy of Shearl. Sounds awesome. Love it. Last december holidays, I went mall after mall. But towards the end quite a headache, hmmm..


Malls, trying to outdo each other.




A LITTLE curiousity of mine in the holidays.

Oh, last semester was awesome. FANTASTIC, MIND BLASTING. hehe. Glad I got to know more of you people so much better....

No matter how small you may seem next to me,



Or how timbo you may be,





Sorry I'm still a little euphoric (pun intended ;) , I'll blog "properly" some other time. Not like you guys care, I know. But you'll have this pictures to look to.

1 comment:

ry said...

Yay!
an update!
: D