Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Excitement- Come to me.

Whats left of our Basketball court...

So, it's Wednesday already. I'll be leaving for Kl soon, I just can't wait to go to the pool. Not to swim though.. :) Past few days here, was a flash. Mainly cause I've been staying at home, doing nothing. Completed watching Heroes though. Which reminds me, I SAW THE SOLAR ECLIPSE. haha...sorry for the suckers who didn't. hehe. I did go to the beach last night with Nelson and blackie. Kinda scared everyone else cause I didnt attach her to a leach. Fun for me to see people running away. Yes I know, I'm mean. :)

Look more like a flag then a shirt, is anyone really that big?...Wait, Shasha.

Went out with Ash, Den, Tat and some others tagged along. Den was my driver this time, good soul. His hair is crazily curly now, afro dude.Tat has a goatee, but he still is the small boy he really is.
Didn't really get to take a picture of Ash though, the guy still is very very homophobic. I hope next week in Kl would be interesting, wonder how biology is going to be like, I heard the classes are being combined, Gamma and Lambda.


Dennis, afro boy, driver.

Tat, south friend, son of Datuk Subramaniam,HR Minister.




Our Lecturer's way of keeping plants. It's obvious what he teaches, Chemistry.



Could you pwease get this for me??


Malacca, a place called home?

No comments: