Monday, December 22, 2008

Mute

Unplayed pianos are often by a window
In a room where nobody loved goes
She sits alone with her silent song
Somebody bring her home

Unplayed piano, still holds a tune
Lock on the lid, In a stale, stale room
Maybe it's not that easy or maybe it's not that hard
Maybe they could release me let the people decide


I like my headphones, because my music sounds good on it. I like my phone, because it plays good music. I like iTunes, because it's so easy to manage my music on it. I like music, period. Today I was thinking, the last gig we played. More than a year ago. 1000 hyped people in the crowd. AH, the good days . I'm yet to go for a gig in kl. Pwease. Still like this video, though a little blurry. Kev,Kings, Pj(in his short hair), and I, Muse cover.







No comments: