Friday, December 19, 2008

Give me the green lights


I've not blogged in ages. My phone is sick, it's in the hospital now. Get well soon, I need to take pictures. :(

So I dont have the pictures I took. Great. And It's not that events have not been happening since, A machine stole 600 bucks from me, I met new people, I've been going out, Tried new stuff bla bla bla...

I'm in no mood to blog. I look like a zombie now. "No more modelling for you", says Vanessa. A very unshaven zombie. Thank you A Levels. Oh, something ironic, Regina taught me the Calvin's Cycle yesterday. I find it funny. A good soul, she is, gave me my b'day present too. =) I need a pocket full of sunshine. Thank goodness, it's Christmas. I heard you are coming, I hope it's true.



I miss the sound of your voice,
The loudest thing in my head
And I ache to remember
All the violent, sweet, perfect words that you said

No comments: