Saturday, November 15, 2008

Situation

Ikea's meatballs, Lady Alithea's plate.


Back home. Blackie is so quiet. I'm bored. Unit 2 Chem....is so tiring. I dont like. I saw Narnia today. Still very much in love with that show. And the only other person I know who really likes the show is Joseph Ling. This week had dance auditions...Kumaran was impressive. Can't wait for the choreography to finish. Ooh and I ate fungus. Regina and I were having lunch and this is how it went....

CJ:What's this? *gripping the strip of the unknown black strip on the chopstick*
Regina: It's fungus! Try it, its really good. *gives her signature wide smile*
CJ:What!!! Ewww.... (But still shoves it in mouth) It doesn't taste good la.
Regina- Yeah actually it doesn't, but the texture is nice. :)

Which was kinda true. So there i ate my fungus. According to Pj it's pretty common la. But for me, exotic enough. I went to the curve this week and got me Padini's khakis which was on a big sale. Satisfied. 2 more weeks of college! Time is passing so fast.



I think this shop is creative and cool. Though a little lala-fied.





Below the success of every man, there is sometimes a strong women.




Momma watching over her child being naughty.

Can you tell me how we got into this situation? I can't seem to get silly you out of my mind.



Till next time then!! :)

No comments: