Monday, November 10, 2008

Going back...


The apartment before I cleaned it.




Now it's clean! Ok fine,...clean enough FOR ME.


Updating bloggie now cause Alithea asked me to 5 minutes ago... last weekend was back in Malacca and I've finally finally gone to the Dataran Pahlawan GSC cinema!!!! yeah!! 5 months after it's opening I went still....I went!! Yesh, it is as huge as everyone says it is... but it was pretty empty la.

The 2 of us went there for a movie, ended up watching Bangkok Dangerous. And..... we sat on a couple's seat!!! but we were so distracting and messy that the couple next to us had to move away. And who is the person I went with..... Tat!!! Haha, yes Tat was my company,.he picked me up from my home which is WAY out of the way. The guy still as skinny as ever....but now with a goatee that makes him look violent. But, he's still as harmless as ever. And he's still very much homophobic....so getting him to sit on the couple's sit with me was a miracle. So besides having a girlfriend this MP's son is very much the same south we all loved.

Can breathe a little now, exams just finished.... but the real deal is in January. Caroling this year,yea! So fun. Guess thats all i have to say in this very gay post. =)





No comments: